Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nursing in Europe

Nursing in Europe?
I was wondering what kind of schedules that nurses have in Europe, maybe UK or Spain. It looks like many businesses (in Spain) still take ciesta (spelled right?), how does that work for the healthcare field? I am in nurse in a busy day hospital and we run run run all day, I wonder if life somewhere else would be more relaxed?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not know about working conditions for nurses in Spain. But I am sure, they are doing more than siestas during the day. - Myself I am a nurse in Switzerland. I am working in a day hospital too and I may say, it is somewhere between busy and often also relaxed. Salaries range high, so that most of nurses do it as a part-time-job with about 60-80%. So there's left enough time for relaxing.


Read more discussion :