Thursday, January 1, 2009

I am debating a medical profession

I am debating a medical profession?
My current choices: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist or a physician. My question: Are classes or specifically the program of nurse anesthetist available in spain? I have checked on the net but I have not found any specifics regarding this profession. Any information is appreciated, thanks.
Other - Spain - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think no they haves a 4 year training in all things but usually they go for subspecialities and during the duties she gain experience .ATS the nurse in Spain has 6 month training in nurse anesthetist after this training she can join for ICU , Anesthesia ,any place is routine in Spain you will be trained and you go to work where is place for you .



Read more discussion :